This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain names www.phi-education.com/store and www.phi-education.com (both together hereinafter referred to as "Website") are owned by Phi Education Solutions Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 606 F wing, Sarkar Tower 2, 50 Nesbit Road, Mazagaon, 400010, Maharashtra, India (hereinafter referred to as "Phi Education").
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions and course related communication. Phi Education is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any communication between the Website's Users.
1. Phi Education does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
Disclaimer: Pricing or product information on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website due to some technical issue or typographical error may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Phi Education may cancel such order(s).
2. You release and indemnify Phi Education and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Phi Education cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Phi Education does not charge any fee for browsing. Phi Education reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Phi Education may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Phi Education reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Phi Education Solutions Private Limited.
Your Use of the Website
You may not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. Phi Education reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Phi Education server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Phi Education, including any Phi Education account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or Phi Education’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to Phi Education.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Phi Education on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including but not limited to the terms Phi Education, Phi Store, Phi Robotics or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Phi Education on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Phi Education's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Phi Education's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Phi Education.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
12. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
13. Phi Education shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Phi Education, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Phi Education products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by Phi Education for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media without Phi Education’s express prior written consent, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up a Phi Education username and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Phi Education immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Phi Education or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your Phi Education password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else’s Phi Education account or password at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that Phi Education account or password. Phi Education cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Links to Other Sites and to the Phi Education Site
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under Phi Education’s control, and Phi Education is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
PHI EDUCATION DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PHI EDUCATION CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. PHI EDUCATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PHI EDUCATION DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST PHI EDUCATION FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Phi Education reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Limitation of Liability
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website (including but not limited to www.phi-education.com and www.phi-education.com/store as mentioned in the begining) are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Phi Education does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Phi Education will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Phi Education does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components though we will try our best to avoid such instances.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if We are unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, We will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Us from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates.
Phi Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Warranty Policy
Phi Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not provide any warranty on the products bought from the Website. Warranties, if any, for all products on Website are provided by respective manufacturers. However if a product is found to have any defect or is not functioning in the manner it is intended to (as stated in product manual and on Website website), and the customer raises a return request on Website within 7 days of receiving the product, then customer has to ship the product back to Phi Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (at his/her own cost). After receiving product returned by customer, Phi Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will determine if the product malfunction was caused by customer’s fault or was a manufacturing defect. If determined that it was a manufacturing defect we will offer replacement and ship it back to customer at no extra cost to the customer, if we are unable to replace the product then we will refund the purchase price (to customer’s Wallet with Phi Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd.). If Phi Education elects to replace such products as stated above then Phi Education shall have a reasonable time to deliver replacements and Phi Education does not provide any warranty on replaced products (warranty, if any, will be from manufacturer) nor will Phi Education replace it further. If Phi Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd. determines that the malfunction of product was due to customer’s fault then customer has a choice to get it repaired from manufacturer (only in case where manufacturer is Phi Robotics Research Pvt. Ltd) at a cost and returned back to him/her or get product returned as it is (return shipping charges will be paid by customer in both cases).
For manufacturer Phi Robotics Research Pvt. Ltd. refer the warranty policy below.
Phi Robotics Research Pvt. Ltd. Warranty Policy
Phi Robotics Research Pvt. Ltd. does not provide a time based warranty. However if a product is found to have any defect or is not functioning in the manner it is intended to (as stated in product manual and on the Website), we do provide repairing services at a cost to customer based on the extent of repair required. Cost for repair will be determined by the sole discretion of Phi Robotics Research Private Limited. The shipping charges for sending defective product from customer to Phi Robotics and repaired product from Phi Robotics to customer will be borne by the customer. Phi Robotics Research Pvt. Ltd. holds the authority to determine if the functional issue with the product returned by the customer falls within our capacity to repair, and if it is found that the issue with product is beyond our repairing capabilities we will return the product back to the customer (if requested by customer and customer bears shipping charges) or dispose it.
Phi Robotics Research Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any defects that are caused by neglect, misuse or mistreatment by the customer, including improper installation or testing, or for any products that have been altered or modified in any way by a customer. Moreover, Phi Robotics Research Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any defects that result from customer's design, specifications or instructions for such products. The decision that the defects caused to the products including, but not limited to, the neglect, misuse, mistreatment, improper installation or testing, and/or alteration, modification of design, non-adherence to advice and/or instructions specified in the respective instruction manuals, if any, are caused by the customer shall be at the sole discretion of Phi Robotics Research Pvt. Ltd. and will be final and binding upon the customer. Testing and other quality control techniques are used to the extent Phi Robotics Research Pvt. Ltd. deems necessary.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limited support services
Customer agrees that prior to using any systems that include products bought from Phi Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd., customer will test such systems and the functionality of the products as used in such systems. Phi Education may provide limited technical, applications or design advice, quality characterization, reliability data or other services. Customer acknowledges and agrees that providing these limited services shall not expand or otherwise alter Phi Education’s Warranty Policy, as set forth above, and no additional obligations or liabilities shall arise from Phi Education providing such services.
Phi Education products are not authorized for use in safety-critical applications where a failure of the Phi Education product would reasonably be expected to cause severe personal injury or death. Safety-critical applications include, without limitation, life support devices and systems, equipment or systems for the operation of nuclear facilities and weapons systems. Phi Education products are neither designed nor intended for use in military or aerospace applications or environments and for automotive applications or environment. Customer acknowledges and agrees that any such use of Phi Education products is solely at the customer's risk, and that customer is solely responsible for compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements in connection with such use and he/she absolves Phi Education and/or the manufacturer of the product in question of all damages, costs, and expenses that may be incurred, including without limitation, attorney fees and costs related to any lawsuit or threatened lawsuit arising out of the use of our products in unauthorized applications.
Compliance with laws
Customer acknowledges and agrees that he/she is solely responsible for compliance with all legal, regulatory and safety-related requirements concerning use of products bought from Phi Education in customer's applications, notwithstanding any applications-related information or limited support that may be provided by Phi Education.
The customer acknowledges and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Phi Education and its manufacturers and distributors from and against any and all third-party losses, damages, liabilities and expenses it incurs to the extent directly caused by: (i) an actual breach by a customer of the representation and warranties made under this terms and conditions or (ii) the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the customer.
Exclusion of incidental, consequential, and certain other damages
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Phi Education or its manufacturers and distributors be liable to the customer or any third parties for any special, collateral, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for: loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty (including of good faith or of reasonable care), negligence, and any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the products or the support services, or the provision of or failure to provide support services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of the agreement, regardless of whether Phi Education has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Limitation of liability and remedies
Changes to specifications
Phi Education may make changes to specifications and product descriptions on Website at any time, without notice. The customer must not rely on the absence or characteristics of any features or instructions marked "reserved" or "undefined" or depicted by other such means. Phi Education reserves these for future definition and shall have no responsibility whatsoever for conflicts or incompatibilities arising from future changes to them. The product information on the web site or materials is subject to change without notice. Do not finalize a design with this information.
We are liable to provide you with Technical support only in those cases where Phi Robotics Research Private Limited is the manufacturer of the product purchased by you from Website, and only to the extent of answering your technical queries regarding our products like installation and proper use. We provide technical support only through mediums like Jira, Email, telephone and other online platforms, we will not provide technical support by sending our staff to your facility. We may sell items that we don’t make. The best place to get help with products that Phi Robotics Research Pvt. Ltd. does not manufacture is the manufacturer’s website and technical support.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in the medium of payment as stated in Our payments policy. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of payment with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, We or Our service providers may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. You have specifically authorized Phi Education or its service providers (like PayPal) to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically/ by cheque to and from You and other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
2. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Phi Education is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator for Us to receive payment through collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Phi Education Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and service providers like PayPal.
3. Payment Facility for Buyers:
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Phi Education to purchase the products and /or services from the Us using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Us using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with Us through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Policies.
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Phi Education Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
• You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Payment Policies, whichever is later. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Refund shall be made in accordance with Refund policy
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Phi Education in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. Phi Education reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Phi Education may receive on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through services we use like PayPal or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. Phi Education reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Phi Education or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. Phi Education may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Phi Education. As a result of such check if Phi Education is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. Phi Education may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing our services to Dispatch, if Phi Education deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Phi Education may hold Transaction Price and Phi Education may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer acknowledges that Phi Education will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Phi Education.
Phi Education’s obligations, if any, with regard to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
Phi Education may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Phi Education makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
Compliance with Laws:
9. Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Phi Education Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using our services like PayPal or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. As of now Phi Education does not support online bank transfers but in the future if we allow this service then all Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts will be processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility will also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Each user gets an online account from Phi Education called the Wallet which has store credit. Any refund for returned or cancelled order will be made into your Wallet as store credit. You can use this store credit to buy products from store.phi-education.com. Also Phi Education may add store credit to your account for promotional purposes.
Phi Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will not pay any interest on the amount maintained in the Wallet.
Refund of Wallet Amount: Your Wallet may contain Store credit from two sources - Refund credit (which is a credit granted by Us typically in lieu of a cancelled/returned order) and Promotional balance (which is credit granted by Us purely for promotional or goodwill purposes). Refund credit amount can be transferred to your bank account (by contacting us). Promotional balance amount cannot be transferred to your bank account and has to be redeemed by buying products from Phi Store.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will Phi Education be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Wallet or association with the Wallet, and in such circumstances Phi Education will refund only the amount present in your Wallet to your bank account based on the discretion of Phi Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd and in accordance with terms stated in this agreement.
If Phi Education has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Phi Education may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Phi Education reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Phi Education may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Intellectual Property Rights
Your request to download/license a software is personal to You, and the software may not be used, sold, rented, transferred, licensed, leased, loaned, distributed or otherwise provided to any other User and you may not assign any rights to the Software in whole or in part. The license to use the software includes only those rights explicitly stated herein (typically, the right for your own personal use from your personal computer or your other personal consumer electronic device), and, for the avoidance of doubt, does not include the right to create a derivative work, to make copies other than for your own personal use, or to use the software in any commercial manner. You shall promptly notify Us in writing upon your discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement.
We may discontinue some or all of any Software We provide, and We may terminate your right to use any Software at any time and in such event may modify it to make it inoperable.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in other countries
Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Phi Education is not responsible for compliance with local laws in countries other than India, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Phi Education and products are sold by Phi Education Solutions Pvt. Limited. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Phi Education respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Phi Education.
Phi Education does not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Phi Education prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within all other areas of the site that another User may view. Please report any violations of this policy by contacting us.
If a review comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please contact us
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Phi Education will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
1. Limits placed on account privileges;
2. Loss of special status;
3. Account suspension.
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
By placing an order with the Phi Education online store Website you agree to the cancellations, returns and refunds policy.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Phi Education. Phi Education encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Phi Education will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Phi Education policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Phi Education does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Phi Education System - Phi Education allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Phi Education system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - Phi Education will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Phi Education's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Phi Education Users. Phi Education Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Phi Education - Phi Education prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Phi Education Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for Buyers.
Phi Education policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
· Limits on account privileges
· Account suspension
· Cancellation of listings
· Loss of special status
Phi Education does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Phi Education assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Phi Education do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Phi Education does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Phi Education may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Phi Education’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including Phi Education’s customers. Phi Education reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Phi Education deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Phi Education also may disclose your information when Phi Education determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You agree that Phi Education may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
You may not use or export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation India’s export laws and regulations.
Phi Education provides access to Phi Education international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Phi Education products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Phi Education in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Phi Education shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.